This is the official side – the small print associated with the purchase contract that you enter into with Masscommunication Ltd, Company number 7177026 when you buy through our website.
1. An order for goods placed by you through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing stated or implied in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any customer.
4. We undertake to supply photographic prints, photographic assets and photographic services as described on these web pages.
5. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions. If your order involves special instructions for mounting or framing we ask that you place your order by telephone by calling us on 01392 42 74 74.
6. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
7. Upon placing an order we will send an acknowledgement to you. Acceptance of your order and completion of our contract will not take place until despatch of the goods to you.
8. Please call if you need further information on how to place an order.
9. We do not file details of your order for your subsequent access on this website so please print these terms and conditions and our order acknowledgement for your records.
10. All goods offered for sale through our website are priced in Pounds Sterling (£) and are inclusive of VAT.
11. VAT is not charged to or payable on orders accepted from and delivered outside the EEC. These orders must therefore be placed directly with us by telephone.
12. For deliveries overseas, customs and import duties are not included. You are responsible for payment of any surcharges.
13. We reserve the right to notify you at any time prior to delivery of any price errors. If you receive such a notification we will not despatch the goods unless you confirm that you still wish to proceed with the purchase.
14. By placing an order you consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account or bank account.
15. We accept payment by PayPal and by direct bank transfer. We do not accept payment by cheques.
17. Upon payment, we will send you a receipted invoice by post.
18. Title to the goods will pass to you on payment in full of the price of the goods.
19. The goods will be delivered to you at the address provided by you under shipping address.
20. We aim to deliver goods to you within a maximum of 14 working days, but where possible less.
21. If you have not received the item(s) within 14 days of placing the order please advise us so that we may trace the parcel.
22. All shipping/delivery charges are shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase.
23. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
24. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If, however, we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
25. Everything sold by the Masscommunication Ltd has been carefully checked. Sometimes, however, items are damaged, defective or are unacceptable in some other way and we will make every effort to rectify that situation.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS IN ANY WAY
26. When you receive your goods, please check them immediately. Any damage must be notified to the Masscommunication Ltd within 3 days of delivery. The Brook Gallery will then arrange for collection and a replacement, if one can be obtained. If this is not possible, you have the option of choosing an alternative or a full refund.
27. Where a limited edition print has sold out between despatch and return, a refund may have to be given if a replacement cannot be found.
28. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification, such as commissioned works and works framed specifically for you. To cancel, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at the address at the top of this section within seven days of delivery of the goods. You must then return the goods to us at, the Brook Gallery to the address set out at the beginning of these terms and conditions, at your cost. You must ensure that the goods are packed securely.
29. You, the buyer, warrant that all the details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
30. The details you supply (not including credit card details) will be stored on computer and used by us to provide details of future events; newsletters and other information relating to the sale of our products and services. If you do not wish to receive this information please tick the box on your order form or advise us in writing and we will remove your details from our database.